- 05/10/2016: Yanxun's paper (with Liang's group) has been in press by Cancer Cell. Media: ScienceDaily Wall Street Journal
- 01/15/2016: Dr. Xu received Hopkins inHealth Discovery Program Award. This proposal is jointly funded by Booz Allen Hamilton and Hopkins inHealth
- 12/31/2015: Our Bayesian repulvie inference paper has been accepted by Biometrics.
- 08/03/2015: Our Bayesian nonparametric causal inference paper has been accepted by JASA (Journal of the American Statistical Association).
- 04/10/2015: Our Zodiac paper has been accepted by JNCI (Journal of the National Cancer Institute).
- 01/16/2015: Awardee of 2015 David P. Byar Young Investigator Travel Award Sponsored by ASA Biometrics Section.
- 11/26/2014: Our MAD-Bayes paper has been accepted by JASA (Journal of the American Statistical Association).
Email: yanxun.xu at jhu.edu.
I am an assistant professor in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics at Johns Hopkins University.
- Bayesian models for big data analysis, high-throughput genomics and proteomics data
- Bayesian feature allocation models for tumor heterogeneity
- Network analysis of gene regulation by integrating transcription factor binding, histone modifications, DNA methylation, copy number variation and miRNA targeting
- Nonparametric Bayesian bi-clustering for ChIP-Seq count data
- Bayesian adaptive designs for clinical trials